Mar

How To Find Good Products To Sell From Clickbank

Finding hot selling products in a niche is not easy but if you can find out what problems your niche has you will then know the exact products to promote. www.affiliatexfiles.com

24 comments

No ping yet

1. SHADEmoviescom says:

If you really want to make money off ClickBank, I have a good guide you can get at NO-COST, just read it and you’ll be able to start your own campaigns as an affiliate marketer and bank HARD, just like me ;) . It’s available here on my site JimmyAffiliateMarketing . com

2. slappingpandas says:

good job, really informative!
    the information you give sounds alot like a guy that got me onto clickbank
    theaffiliatemarket.yolasite.com

3. primepaid says:

MAKE REAL MONEY

PRIMEMONEY.US

4. habib42625 says:

Here is how to make money with click bank.
    1.Go sign up with Click bank..choose best product you like in marketing section and get affiliate link
    2.Sign up BreezeAds(dot)com as advertiser and advertise your affiliate link
    That is all what everyone is doing to make money with Click bank
    As you pay $1 for500 visitors in which you get 5-10 sales, each sale commission about $20? so you get $100-200 for each $1 you spend on advertising
    Spend $100 you will end making about $10,000 to $20,000

5. mahmudwbs says:

Here is how to make money with click bank.

2.Sign up BreezeAds(dot)com as advertiser and advertise your affiliate link

That is all what everyone is doing to make money with Click bank

Spend $100 you will end making about $10,000 to $20,000

6. Clyntell54 says:

@Ipunkiboy I can’t be sure if you copied khanmamunut or the other way around. Maybe you/he did it for irony’s sake cuz you think this is all BS anyway?…just wondering.

7. makemoney600 says:

Here is how to make money with click bank:
    1.Go sign up with Click bank..choose best product you like in marketing section and get your affiliate link
    2. Sign up BreezeAds . com as advertiser, and advertise your affiliate link
    That is all what everyone is doing to make money with Click bank As you pay $1 for 500 visitors in which you get 5-10 sales, each sale commission about $20 so you get $100-200 for each $1 you spend on advertising.
    Spend $100 you will end making about $10,000 to $20,000

8. Ipunkiboy says:

Oh hey! Have you considered the Intellitus Cash System (do a google search)? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my work buddy got crazy amounts of moolah.

9. khanmamunut says:

Oh hai! Have you considered the Intellitus Cash System (do a search on google)? Ive heard some incredible things about it and my mate got insane amounts of moolah.

10. whitehours460 says:

Everything explained in details for free, on this article

bit.ly/-ClickBankHowToInDetailsArticle

read and enjoy

11. ravi69585 says:

Here is how gurus make money.

Sign with Clickbank, login , click on Market Place, select any product, click on Promote button next to the product you want to market, Get your affilaite link.

Go to Eleavers.com sign as advertiser, compose ad to your affiliate link.

Go to Miami enjoy the money.

How ?

With Eleavers.com you pay $1 for 1000 visitors, in which you get 10 sales, each sale commission about $20 so you get $200 for each $1 you spend.

Spend $100 you end making ~ $20,000

12. LittleLittleJou says:

@matryxweb17 well I found something that pays 100% commission, and monthly reocurrying. Based on what I understand so far about affiliate marketing, I either struck gold or found a scam. Kinda bought it already. I’m new to affiliate marketing, can you help me figure out which one it is, gold or scam?

13. matryxweb17 says:

@LittleLittleJou the highest payoiut I have seen are 75% commissions some are lower but many are at the higher commission rate.

14. LittleLittleJou says:

are there any 100% commission products that are reoccurring?

15. lugrahan says:

This is nuts!! I’m making 100 dollars a day off of this! /watch?v=5qySGj0cyH4

16. lugrahan says:

This is nuts!! I’m making 100 dollars a day off of this! /watch?v=5qySGj0cyH4

17. lugrahan says:

This is nuts!! I’m making 100 dollars a day off of this! /watch?v=5qySGj0cyH4

18. AlfieWhattamMagic says:

Make Money Online!

w w w . AlfieWhattam . c o m

19. Enjayed1858 says:

Hi hi! Have you tried the intellectus money maker (search on google)? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my sister made a ton of money it.

20. CertifiedScam says:

there are none

21. harlacan says:

OMG – I can read too!

22. dakingro says:

This was very helpful. I started using affiliate marketing programs such as this one
    rolution(dot)com/en/E763294Z/
    and started earning revenue.Thanks a Lot.

23. sharavatjp says:

Click Bank affiliates…Are you fed up of waiting in suspense, wondering if you got a sale? Then look no further because you can get instant email notification on your sales!! It sure took a load of stress off my shoulders! Check my channel and look in the comments for the link!

24. exotiq88 says:

Get free ebook that helps clickbank newbies get started and generate income:
    how-to-make-money-online-from-home {dot} com